Is this you?
- Are you a person of colour?
- Have you got experience as an arts grant application writer?
- Do you have strong communication skills and enjoy presenting to groups?
- Do you want to move into self-managed consultancy work with artists and companies?
- Do you want to learn how to effectively organise and deliver grant writing workshops to other artists in your community?
- Do you have the capacity at the moment to commit to a paid mentoring process, starting August 25 & 26, then times as negotiated (over approx. 2 month period)
MAV is working with Debby Maziarz, supported by the City of Melbourne, to offer a mentoring opportunity to an arts workers of colour who is in a position to develop these skills into a potential income stream. The process will include observation, one-on-one mentoring, and co-facilitation practice.
Please note: this is not a program to develop your own grant writing skills; it is to develop workshop-delivery skills.
If this is you, please contact Miriam at Miriam.email@example.com by 12 noon on Thursday 20 August with a brief description of your experience, and your reasons for wanting to do this training.
Image credit: Generations, 2019 Hadrami-Australian Community dominoes. Photograph by Damian W Vincenzi.